Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spokane (June 11-15)


A cute picture Aunt Katie took of Callie with Papa's hat on.



We had a fun day with Andrew's family on Saturday. We went out
to eat, went bowling, played games, and watched a movie.


Callie got blessed on Sunday, and the blessing was beautiful. Thanks
Grandma Ashley for making her dress. We love it!


Sunday night we went over to my grandma's house for a family
get-together. Here's a picture of Uncle Brady and the
cousins admiring Callie. :)


Family Picture, minus Tim.


4 generation picture.


Aunt Nancy with Callie.


My friend Morgan came to visit!


Corey's graduation.


My friend Kristin, with her sister Annalee
and cousin Jewel, at the graduation.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

All I can say is that Callie is sooo beautiful...just like her Mom and Dad! Aunt Katie does an awesome job taking pictures. I love the pictures and the memories that are attached to them. This is what life is all about and I am grateful to be apart of it all. Thanks for making this Grandma's heart completely happy!