Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June and Beginning of July


Happy Father's Day!


It's so cute how Callie puts her feet up!


Andrew put a tiny bit of yogurt on her lips...she loved it.


Haha I don't think she liked getting her picture taken...


Uncle Corey came to visit!


Family picnic for family home evening. FUN!!




We went to Utah last weekend to visit Leigh, Dan, and Luke. The other boys were in Spokane with Papa and Mimi. I love how happy Luke is here.



Haha Luke cracks me up!


Luke, Andrew, and Callie!

2 comments:

emily said...

Luke's expression when he's looking at you is so cute!

also, the one where Callie's eyes are so wide open and she looks a little upset reminds me of a troll doll. :) what a cutie.

Ashley said...

must be an elmer thing to try and feed your baby foods! Brad does the same thing! She is sooo cute! I love the hair!