Monday, September 21, 2009

Tea Party!!

My neighbor, Jessica, threw a tea party, and invited a few girls...including me! :) We had it in our backyard, and it was AMAZING!! We had tea, of course, tiny sandwiches (sooo delicious!), cinnamon rolls (also very delicious!), and some fruit. It was seriously SO MUCH FUN!! We talked about girlie things, our husbands, etc... and ate!

(L-R) Emily, Sascha, Ryann, and Jessica



After the tea party, we went to Jessica's (in the front of the house) and made these awesome calendars. She has a vinyl business and is amazing at it! What a fun night!!

4 comments:

Jed and Aubrey said...

How did you make that? I want one! :)

Ashley said...

You get a picture frame, preferably 16x20, and you stick the vinyl on the back side of it. If you want I can give you Jessica's number and you can tell her what you want! It really is great, and looks amazing!!

Ashley said...

she charges $18, just so you know...

Jed and Aubrey said...

I'll see what I can do-- I'll let you know!