Thursday, September 10, 2009

Smith Family Visits (July 24, 2009)

My family came and visited us for 2 days, on their way back to Spokane. It was so nice to see them and for them to see where we live.

This is when we went to Big Judds for dinner...my dad let Andy drive the RV. And thank goodness we made it home! They're also trying to look cool...

We had a lot of fun bowling at the REX. The boys did pretty good too!

Me and my mom...

Zach and Brady stayed with us for a week and a half. They stayed at Aunt Liesl's house, while we had a family reunion in Utah for a few days. Then we went back home and hung out. The day before we went to Spokane, Zach and Andy went to a friends house and played video games, while Brady and I stayed home and played cards, hung out, and walked to the Temple. We wrote in our journals while we were there, and then we read each others. I was so amazed at what he had written! Brady has such a strong testimony and spirit about him.

We had a great time with them, even though I'm sure it was boring at times for them. We're glad they came!

1 comment:

Dalynne Denhof said...

I love the pic of you and your mom...we need to get a pic of us 3 Noelle's :-) Brady is such a sweetheart! he would walk up to a group of us girls and give us all a kiss. we love and miss u guys soo much! glad you're feeling better, and sounds like you lucked out with not getting hyperemesis like your mom and I!