Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update

Callie loves Sesame Street


She also loves sleeping on her stomach


Callie and her cousins (Sam, Jack, Charlie, and Luke). This was last week when we were in Utah for a baptism and a baby blessing. I wish I took more pictures. ps, I LOVE Lukes face in this picture. He's such a silly boy...


This is my cousin Olivia, holding Callie. Callie and I stayed at my Aunts house in Lehi, Utah while Andrew had an interview at the University of Washington. Callie was sick, with a 102* temperature and crying basically the whole time we were there, which was kind of a bummer. But at least she's feeling better now. Everyone was a HUGE help! I'm so glad I had their help, or else I probably would have gone crazy and cried the whole time.


Poor girl...




Our candlelit dinner we had on Valentines Day. If you look closely you can see the salad is a heart. I like to do things like this sometimes, especially to make Andrew laugh. And there's candy in the middle section of the glass thing with the candles. Swedish fish and fast breaks. YUM! :)


Okay are you ready to hear about dessert??! I was trying a new recipe for cinnamon rolls...I love the one's I've made before, but I heard these ones are AMAZING! Well everything was going great until I had to roll the dough out on the counter. Then I started getting frustrated because it was way too sticky, no matter how much flour I put on the counter/dough. And on top of that, I was using a glass because we don't have a rolling pin, which doesn't work the best. Anyways, after being frustrated and FINALLY getting the dough spread out, I poured melted butter on it, then sprinkled sugar, and then sprinkled GROUND CUMIN!, thinking it was ground cinnamon! UGH!! I showed Andrew, and yes you guessed it, he laughed REALLY HARD! I got teary-eyed, but this mistake was too funny to cry. So we both laughed pretty hard and I threw our Valentines treat away. At least we had candy! ;)

4 comments:

leigh said...

i wonder how cumin rolls would taste . . . .

katie said...

Ha ha, that's so sad and funny. I accidentally put cinnamon in some bread when I was supposed to put cumin in. But it was Indian food, and it tasted good. But I can't imagine cumin tastes that great with sugar.

The Garlands said...

i wonder if you could've found something to add to it and made it more of a savory roll???? don't worry everyone makes mistakes.

McKay & Carlee Francis said...

First, Callie is so big! And I LOVE her curls:) Oaklee has some too and they are just adorable!
Second, that is too funny about the cumin...HAHA it's something I would do!