Wednesday, February 23, 2011

President's Day Weekend! (And some more pictures of what Callie's been up to!)

My family came here last weekend to visit us... well mainly to see Callie. ;) Thursday we had dinner and then went swimming at the hotel they were staying at. Friday my dad was sick most of the day, so we just hung out, went swimming, and played DANCE CENTRAL!! that we borrowed from our awesome friends! It was a ton of fun! And Zach and Brady (my 2 youngest brothers) stayed the night at our place. Saturday Andrew and I and my parents went to the temple, which was wonderful! I'm glad we were able to go with them. Saturday night my Aunt Liesl and her family came up from Utah for the rest of the weekend. Sunday we went to church and then everyone came over to our place for dinner. And then Monday we all hung out and played games here until they had to leave. I'm glad we were all able to see each other! It was a GREAT weekend!

Brady gave Callie a sucker...lets just say she LOVED IT!!!


I thought it was pretty funny how everyone is circled around Callie :)






Creeper Callie! haha I thought her hair looked funny when she woke up from her nap. (ps, I don't think my hair is really this dark)


Callie having fun playing with dad's slipper. :)


She's lifting herself up now! And this is how I found her last night! hahaha




Having fun playing with the drawers! What a cutie!

5 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Oh she is cute! I can't believe that she is standing! Your hair is cute!!!

Dawn said...

We all loved the update! The picture of her hair is hilarious!! She is your daughter for sure. The mirror is a definite give away. Love, love, love, her.

The Garlands said...

cute pictures!!! that's how kids were in my family too, we'd always gather around the youngest one to play with them.

Dalynne Denhof said...

i wish we could have been there!! i miss you guys all so much! sounds like a super fun weekend!

Chelsea, Jason & June said...

oh i love callies face with her tossled "just woke up" look thats so funny-- she is SOO cute :)