Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I love you Rexburg, I love you not.

Andrew brought home the student newspaper last week (which is written by students), and I was bored, so I decided to look through it. This is what I read:

Three places to visit in Rexburg:

Deseret Industries

Gym

St. Anthony Sand Dunes


This made me laugh REALLY hard! And this is why we're always SO BORED! There's absolutely nothing to do here, well there is, but once you've done it you don't really need to do it again. And for those of you who don't know, the DI is a goodwill type store. Now don't you want to come visit us just so you can visit these three places?!! hahaha

5 comments:

The Garlands said...

haha, that makes me laugh :) I thought yep that sums it up, maybe a couple more missing. that's why it's nice to have friends to play with. :)

emily said...

yay! can we go to all those places when i come visit next week?

Dawn said...

Well, I'm feeling a bit left out and I'm definitely not feeling the love! I spent some time visiting when Callie was born and not once was I even offered to see those places!! Where's the love? ;D

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha that's too funny! Please tell me that list was a joke?! Obviously the author of the article has not lived in Rexburg long enough... Since I'm pretty much a local now, I can give you a much longer, more creative, and entertaining list ;) Ha ha

Ashley said...

yeah sorry mom, next time. ;)
kim- i'm pretty sure this person wasn't joking. where have you and tyler been?! we need a list from you before we move and never want to come to rexburg agian! haha