Saturday, January 22, 2011

dkfjlskf

Sometimes I just hate coming up with a title. Sorry if I offended anyone. haha.

Callie LOVES it when Andrew plays the guitar and sings!



Andrew helping Callie play...


My sister-in-law, Emily, gave me this salsa recipe. So I made it and it was delicious! Here's the link to get the recipe: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/01/restaurant-style-salsa/ (and I would only use 3/4 of a jalapeƱo, unless you like it really spicy).




I also made whole wheat bread for the first time (by myself)! It is sooooo yummy!!! Isn't it beautiful?!


Callie was playing with this laundry basket and somehow she tipped it over and was trapped. hahaha


After about a minute of being in there, she decided she didn't like it anymore.


Callie's latest trick- making her lips huge and breathing really loud while she does it. What a funny girl!

6 comments:

jimbelmer said...

No one could be cuter

Dawn said...

I completely agree with Jim...No one could be cuter!! Keep sharing her.

katie said...

I really like that last picture. I bet you taught her that face, huh?

Ashley said...

oh my goodness she is so adorable. and ditto to making up titles!

emily said...

that bread was SO good. You should make me some and send it to me every week.

Ashley said...

haha how about i just give you the recipe. :) or to have it you have to come stay with us! i like the 2nd option better...