Sunday, October 10, 2010


This picture has nothing to do with the post. But it's so stinkin' cute! :) Callie playing in the clean diapers...she loves being in there!


Friday, I woke up around 6am feeling nauseous. No, I'm NOT pregnant. I had the flu, and so did Andrew and Callie. I threw up 4-5 times in the morning/afternoon, along with other things... and Andrew started feeling sick during his class in the afternoon. After I fed Callie in the morning, this is what happened:


Poor girl. It came out of her nose too. :( There was SO MUCH and it was EVERYWHERE! And now my shirt is ruined...


This happened tonight, right in the middle of her feeding. I feel bad I was laughing, but it shot clear up onto my head. Gross! I'm not sure if she has the flu still or was just so full, but all i have to say is that she's an amazing girl! She just smiled and pretended like nothing happened, both times. And Andrew and I were complaining all day Friday that we were SO ACHY and felt SO SICK! What babies we are! What a fun date night! :)

5 comments:

The Garlands said...

That's no fun! :( I'm more then willing to watch Callie one night so you can go out together or whenever you need it.

Jamie said...

Yuck! I hope you're feeling better.

emily said...

okay, i know this shouldn't be cute but the last picture with callie covered in puke, she looks so cute. it's probably that she has that unbreakable satisfaction with life, even covered in puke. i love it. i love her. please share her with me?

Dawn said...

I love these pictures especially the last one. She is so beautiful. Just laying there covered in puke, playing with her hands, and looking at Dad whom she adores! One thing I can say for sure is that she has won the heart of her Grandma!

Ashley said...

haha oh no!! that is quite a bit of spit up. Don't you love smelling like spit up all the time?!