Monday, March 22, 2010

Life is GREAT!!

Callie's a week old today. She is absolutely adorable and we love having her here!

She loves sucking on her hands

Callie's level for Jaundice has gone down, so she's finally done wearing this BiliBlanket. My mom says she looks like a glow worm. :)

Andrew getting her to sleep. He sang to her too...oh I love him!

My entertainment. I tickle her face and chin when she's half asleep, and I usually get a smile from her. Yesterday she gave the biggest smile ever! She smiled when her mouth was all the way open, so it was huge! :)

Andrew playing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" on the Ukulele.

She likes her baths

They love their naps

My mom took this last night, after tickling her face. She's starting to make funny noises too. Oh, we love her!

3 comments:

emily said...

can't you send her to seattle so i can play with her for a little while? :)

Gurr Family said...

Oh she is adorable. I love when daddies get wrapped around their finger so quickly.

leigh said...

maybe we should come up sooner so i can hold her. she's so sweet!