Thursday, March 4, 2010

36 Weeks!!

It's crazy how fast this pregnancy's been. I mean 9 months is a long time, but I guess since it's been pretty easy, I sometimes forget I'm even pregnant. And I'm sure Andrew's very happy that it's been nice for me... :)

Last weekend we went to Spokane and had a baby shower. It was so nice to see everyone and the party was amazing!


The amazing food table...perhaps the best part :)

My wonderful team from L-R: Brenda=the secretary, Morgan=bag/card organizer, and Chelsea=tissue paper folder/organizer. Thanks again! :)

A blanket made by a very special person, Margaret. Thank you and I know she'll love it!

About half of the clothes my parents got for her...hahaha





Friends...(Kristin, Megan, Annalee, and Mandi)

Thank you everyone for coming and for all the great gifts! And those of you who helped put it together, thank you!! I feel so blessed to know such wonderful people! It was a blast!

No comments: