Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

We carved pumpkins last Monday for our FHE activity, and we had fun doing it. Andrew hasn't done it for a long time, but I think he did pretty good...


Andrew's pumkin (the Phantom), and my pumpkin (who knows?)


We went to a Halloween party at Doug and Kendra's house, and we made these AWESOME cupcakes for the "cake walk".

We went as baseball players...maybe next year we'll try a little harder on our costumes. :)

The "doughnuts on a string" game. Very funny to watch!

7 comments:

Violet said...

oooh... red sox?? I was a Yankee this year... haha

The very Happy newly parents said...

hey I see our tick cupcake! hehe they were so good David was grining ear to ear when he came home and saw them. I love your costums!

Ashley said...

violet, red sox are WAY cooler!! :) but that's funny...

emily, yeah, we saved you the special cupcake... :) and i'm glad they made david happy!

Jamie said...

hey, I like your costumes! I'll have to remember to put my baseball shirts to better use.

Quinn said...

I don't know if you know this but the yanks are the world champs and the red sox are in the dirty clothes pile.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

Those cupcakes were sooo yummy! Thanks for making them & for coming to my halloween party!