Sunday, October 18, 2009

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend was great! We went to Utah and stayed with Andrews sisters; Leigh and her family Friday and Saturday, and visited with Jamie and her family Sunday. We had a great time with them!! Thanks!!

It was also my 1st time watching conference in the Conference center! We got tickets for the Saturday morning session, and we sat on the top balcony, about 10 rows back. What a neat experience though. I loved it when President Monson walked in. It was completely silent and everyone stood. Right then I knew even more that he is a true Prophet of God.

How grateful I am to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and to know that our family will be together forever. I am also grateful to have such an amazing husband who honors the Priesthood and who makes me so happy. I love my life!!

2 comments:

kristin said...

your hair is so long!

Ashley said...

i know! i really want to cut it...