Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Redbox

So the other day we decided to stop wasting money on going to watch movies in the theaters, if we only had a $1 theater in town! We decided rather than just spending like $16+ we can just rent a movie and buy a pizza for $6.30! We started using Redbox and we love it. It's so easy and nice to reserve movies online so you don't have to get their before the college crowd, and boy is there a crowd. And if you're wondering where we got the pizza from we got it at Little Caesar's.

By the way the recent rents have been Transporter 3, The Boy in Striped Pajamas, and The Caller. And if you want to see who actually wrote this post just look at the bottom corner. Ashley is still learning how to blog!

5 comments:

paula said...

I haven't learned yet either. Last night at YW I took pictures of the girls decorating cakes because they didn't bring cameras and I don't know when I will get them on facebook for them. Ashley is a fast learner and the great thing about Ashley is that she WANTS to do things and so she will.

paula said...

Anyway, Andy, this is cool that you can and do save so much money reserving a movie and getting a pizza. Do you think I would like any of these movies?

Andy said...

no, not these ones. Well maybe The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. It's about a young German boy that befriends a Jewish boy. The interesting part is that the Jewish boy is currently in a work camp in Germany and the little German boy thinks the camp is a farm. It's kind of sad but it's good the friendship that the two boys have.

Jamie said...

nice profile pic Andy. Its the age I liked you at best. lol

Ashley said...

Thanks Paula. And thanks for encouraging me to do things and answering my questions.

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas did have a good meaning to it and story, but I thought some parts were too much. And I usually am interested in that part of history...

And Jamie, that picture of Andy is my very favorite! He's so chubby and happy and cute!