Wednesday, December 15, 2010

9 Months Old!

Okay be prepared, there are a ton of pictures on this post. But who doesn't want to see cute pictures of little miss Callie? :) She is 9 months old today. We went to the Pediatrician for a checkup. Here are her stats:

Weight: 18.1 lbs. (38 %)
Height: 27 in. (32 %)
Head Circumference: 17 in. (27 %)


She loves the book, "Oh The Thinks You Can Think" by Dr. Seuss


LOVE this picture :)


Hahaha do you like Callie's mohawk? I've been trying to get rid of her "cradles cap" so I put olive oil on her scalp...still didn't work. Any suggestions??


Callie fell asleep in her toy...


So cute. :)







We were on the web cam with my family on Sunday and I was taking pictures so they could see how she smiles for the camera! :-) I LOVE this smile!



Sunday night she kept waking up screaming like she was in pain, so we held her for a little bit to calm her down. Her face gets blotchy like mine does when I cry, even if I've only been crying for a minute.


And yet, she still smiles for the camera. :-)


Taken this morning, before we all went to her Doctors appointment...



She loves playing with Andrew's hair...and likes pulling mine. :(


A fun date night after a great day!

4 comments:

The Garlands said...

she is so stinkin cute :)I totally get that red blotchy face to, i use to not cry very easily but since being married not so much :( not a pretty sight

katie said...

The more pictures the better. Okay, so there is one picture where she really is smiling like Grant. I like that she's so small, I think it makes her really cute. I hope when we have kids they're as cute as Callie.

Ashley said...

well i hope when we have more kids, they're as cute as callie. :)

Dalynne Denhof said...

She is such an adorable/fun little girl! i can't wait to meet her someday!